We install stainless steel pipelines for various purposes. Mainly for water at a working pressure of 70–80 bar in mist spray nozzle cooling and air humidification systems. The works are performed by certified welders together with qualified installers.
- welding of tungsten electrodes in argon, including blowing from the inside, round stainless pipes with 8-33mm diameter at high pressure
- welding of round and square stainless pipes of any diameter at normal pressure
- cutting of stainless pipes, stripping and degreasing of edges of the connected parts
- flushing and purging of pipelines, etching and grinding of joints
- hydrostatic testing of finished pipelines for pressure of 100–130 bar
- preparing and laying pipelines in trenches or installation systems
- welding and piping of pumping units